Surgical And Isolation Masks
PremierPro™ Surgical and Isolation Masks are designed to deliver both protection and comfort. This new PremierPro mask line offers masks in a variety of styles that provide popular features including visors, soft lining, anti-fog options and more. Keeping you protected is our top priority, and because of this, all of the styles and features offered are available in masks that meet the ASTM standards for face masks.
Features & Benefits
- These masks adhere to ASTM F2100-11, the recognized standard for medical face masks
- ASTM Level 1 protection is ideal for average fluid exposure procedures; ASTM Level 2 protection is ideal for moderate fluid exposure procedures; ASTM Level 3 protection is ideal for high fluid exposure procedures
- Optimal breathability for longer procedures
- Ultrasonically welded seams for added protection
- 16 CFR Part 1610: Class I Flammability
- Not made with natural rubber latex
CAUTION: Surgical & Isolation Masks, when properly worn, may reduce potential risk to blood and fluids, but do not eliminate the risk of infection.