Enhanced Chemo Tested Nitrile Exam Gloves (500)
PremierPro™ Enhanced Chemo Tested Nitrile Exam Gloves, our newest addition, offer a combination of tactile sensitivity, fit, strength, and value along with the security of knowing the glove has been tested for use with a total of 36 Hazardous Drugs. This glove is ideal for wide variety of clinical tasks and procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Fingertip textured
- Tested for use with 36 Hazardous Drugs which include Chemotherapy Drugs
- Complies with standard ASTM 6978 (Assessment of Medical Exam Gloves for Resistance to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs)
- Meets USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of Chemotherapy Tested Gloves when handling Hazardous Drugs as well as NIOSH, ONS, & OSHA recommendations
- Synthetic Nitrile Rubber (NBR)
- Beaded cuff
- Single use only
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drug exposure must be selected specifically for the type of chemicals used. Test results shown below. Caution: Refer to drug labeling or MSDS sheet to determine adequate level of protection.
Physical Properties (Before Aging)*
Tensile Strength: 14 Mpa minimum
Elongation: 500% minimum
Length: 240mm minimum
Finger Thickness: 0.08mm minimum
Palm Thickness: 0.06mm minimum
*The specifications provided reflect the minimum acceptable ASTM and FDA requirements where applicable. PremierPro™ gloves meet or exceed these physical requirements. Independent laboratory test results are available upon request.
Tested For Use With Chemotherapy Drugs Using ASTM D 6978. Gloves used for protection against chemotherapy drug exposure must be selected specifically for the type of drugs being used.
Chemical Permeation Data
Chemical permeation data of chemotherapy drugs and a Material Safety Data Sheet are available to the consumers upon request. For chemical resistance data on chemotherapy drugs not listed, please call 1-855-531-7699.
Chemotherapy Drug Permeation Resistance