Isolation Gowns – AAMI LEVELS 1-3
PremierPro™ AAMI Levels 1-3 Isolation Gowns provide barrier protection based on AAMI Level guidelines and help reduce the risk of contamination and transmission of infectious organisms which lead to Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI). Our protective garments are made of a tri-layer SMS fabric and are ideal for facility-wide use during a number of procedures including suturing, blood drawing and I.V. insertion.
Features & Benefits
- Yellow tri-layer SMS material that meets AAMI PB70 Level 1, 2 and 3 testing
- Strong, ultrasonically welded seams
- Waist belt and elastic cuffs
- Full back with tape tab, neck tie or over-the-head closure
- Not made with natural rubber latex