Topical Skin Adhesive (TSA) / EXOFIN
PremierPro™ EXOFIN® Topical Skin Adhesive (TSA) is a sterile tissue adhesive utilizing a fast-drying monomeric formulation. The high viscosity product reduces the risk of unintended placement of the adhesive, and the colorant contained in the formulation allows the user to easily see where the adhesive has been applied. Sold in 1.0 ml and 0.5 ml versions.
Features & Benefits
- Average set times are less than 40 seconds
- Provides a microbial protective barrier against clinically relevant pathogens, including MRSA
- 1.0 ml tube fill offers users the highest volume per device available on the market today
- Soft and flexible applicator glides across uneven surfaces
- EXOFIN® is a registered trademark of Chemence Medical, Inc.
- Not made with natural rubber latex